Christmas day is here again and we here at Art DepartMENTAL just want to send you our sincerest holiday wishes on this beautiful December morning. It brings us great joy to bring you this website and so today we also just wanted to give thanks.
- Thanks to our friends and family who have supported not only this blog but also our art department endeavors. We could not do it without you.
- Thanks to each and every person who has ever visited this website, even if just for a second. We truly, madly and deeply appreciate you.
- Thanks to those who keep coming back. You make us tick. We wouldn’t do this if it weren’t for you.
- Thanks to the many people working long, hard hours away from family and friends in art departments around the world. We salute you.
- Thanks to everyone who tells stories, visually or otherwise. For some people it may be the only thing that gets them through the day. Avenues of escape are important. We may not save lives but we are contributors to beauty, exploration and education.
So today- enjoy your time off work, hug your family & friends, take time to remember who and what matters most to you and enjoy every minute of your life. It’s too short to sweat the small stuff.
Thank you and happy holidays!
Rose & Alison @ Art DepartMENTAL