It’s time for another Links & Stuff post. I sincerely thank you for your patience; it’s been far too long. If you want to stay in the loop before these posts roll around, follow Art Departmental on Instagram, Twitter, and like us on Facebook where we post all the latest and greatest film, art, architecture and production design news.
Photo of the Month
Links of the Month
- Production designer, Ethan Tobman, recreates a captives surroundings in the film Room
- Take a look inside the beautifully twisted world of Crimson Peak
- Tour the sets of the new James Bond film, Spectre
- With The Intern, Nancy Meyers proves she’s the Queen of interior design porn
- You can also take a look here at the production design of The Intern
- Production designer, Michael Wylie on shaping Masters of Sex‘s mid-century look
- The new Whitey Bulger film, Black Mass, beautifully recreates the lost Boston of 1975
- The wonderfully talented set decorator, Regina Graves, discusses the ins and outs of her work on The Knick
Video of the Month
One of the best videos about production design that I’ve seen in a long time.
Which articles and links did you love this month? Let me know in the comments below.
Rose Lagacé | @artdepartmental